Those who know me know that I love spending time in the kitchen. So much so that I’ll get up at 4am just to bake before going to work. Yep. I’m weird. Call me crazy but, it’s a form of therapy for me and I find both a comfort and a challenge. My kitchen is filled with a whole host of items that I use on a daily basis from forks and spoons to dish towels and pot holders. I’m highly selective on the items that I keep in my kitchen. They need to be useful and able to perform a variety of functions that help me to lead a healthy, or healthier life.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Professional Mixer – amazon.com $385
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – amazon.com $20
- Silicone Measuring Cups – Amazon.com $10
- Wustof Knives – William Sonoma $1300
- Salad Spinner – amazon.com $30
- Cock Pot/Slow Cooker – amazon.com $30
- French Butter Dish – amazon.com $10
- Le Crueset Dutch Oven – amazon.com $350
- Ball Jars – amazon.com 12 jars for $13
- Spiralizer – amazon.com $24
What do you guys have in your kitchens that make your lives easier? Are there any tools that you use to make healthier dishes at home?